Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Pt. 2

http://learning.oconeeschools.org/course/view.php?id=446
Symbaloo



PLNs Summary

I created my PLN through Sybaloo.  My PLN is currently equipped with necessities, such as, YouTube, Gmail, Google, Twitter and many more search engines and great websites. There are also other icons on my PLN that I personally use for shopping such as Walmart, Target, Ebay, and Amazon, just to name a few. There are entertainment icons on my PLN, such as, Netflix, Skype, and Facebook. Personal Learning Networks help future and current teachers and students learn new, exciting things on their own. PLNs give the students and teachers freedom. Creativity flows through PLNs.  You can pin any website on your own PLN and begin learning.  I have worked through my PLN throughout the semester and I will continue to work through my PLN even after this semester. PLNs are a great source of learning. PLNs are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment