Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post 1 What About EDM 310?

EDM 310 is not what I expected. I expected a class that teaches me how to use technology, even though I am well aware of how to work a computer and other technological devices. I have not heard any rumors about this class. It was on my course description list so of course I have to take it. After the first week of classes and reading the syllabus, I have developed some fears. I have a problem with working online because I'm a paper person. I would much rather write on paper, then print it out and turn it in. I also have a problem with this class being online but it is hard for me to remember to do assignments that are online. Knowing that this class is strictly online, it forces me to pay close attention to the class schedule. Other classes that I have taken do not compare to this class. Other classes are very different from this class. My current classes and classes that I have taken in the past were strictly in-class classes, which I prefer. The best way for me to address the "most difficult" aspect of EDM 310 is to stay on top of my work and pay close attention to the class schedule because of my problem with remembering to do online assignments. I currently do not have any questions about this class but I am sure I will develop some questions as we get further along.

1 comment:

  1. I understand , I have your fears too, and I love paper as well. You will do fine in this class.

    ReplyDelete