Saturday, February 28, 2015

C4K #3 & C4K #4 Summary

Ashlyn's Blog

 C4K #3 Ashlyn
 Your summer sounds like loads of fun! I glad you enjoyed yourself in Maine. I am also excited for the summer. I'm not sure what I'll be doing but I may take your advice and do some swimming. I hope your summer will be everything you expect it to be! Great post by the way!

Joey's Blog

 C4K #4
Hi Joey. This is a great post! I completely agree with everything you said about Kevin Hart. He’s actually one of my favorite comedians. He’s hilarious and very successful. He’s a great actor, but a more funny rapper. Great post, just work on your grammar skills.

1 comment:

  1. All of your C4K summaries for the month of February should be in one summary post. You will not receive full credit until this is done. Please see the instructions or a lab assistant if you need help.

    ReplyDelete